Harrod Club Wheel-Away Training Posts PAA
Recommended for club use. These posts are ideal for practice at all levels.
Uprights do not protrude into court area conforming to required safety standard.
The 'H' shaped bases have built-in weight and are fitted with rubber pads for floor protection.
Posts are attached to the base with a spring clip mechanism and can be easily detached for storage.
• 1.55m high uprights made from 40mm diameter steel.
• Uprights have a grooved top for the net headline and welded cleats.
• 19kg base for improved net tension meaning netting can be drawn tight without movement of the upright.
• Base dimensions - 52.7 x 47cm.
• Offset wheels allow you to maximise space between courts.
• Conforms to the BS EN 1509 Standard.
• Weight: 44kg.
2 x Posts
2 x Bases
8 x Wheels
2 x Caps
All Bolts & Fixings